ArtThat is the unique Media and cross-border e-Commerce Platform of Arts and Lifestyle, collaborating with AT Life+ Festival under, ArtThat leads the creation of a brand new business model: C2C as Creative to Collection. AT Life+ Festival under ArtThat Promotes a Brand New Life-Style Concept that’s Artistic, Creative and Witty. With Fine Artworks as the source of inspiration, we curate a unique experience comprises the comfort of living space and the rich-Cultural Atmosphere created from the Deep-philosophical messages behind the Artworks.
Through our database with more than 20,000 audiences, including entrepreneurs, company managers, artists, designers, luxury property landlords, celebrities and other influential figures, we aim to provide high quality lifestyle content, collections and gifts and a strategic marketing platform to your brand and enlarge the customer base of our partners.
Welcome to join ArtThat!
- Assist to perform editing, quality control checks and proofing of website contents;
- Undertake translation assignments from English into Chinese and vice versa;
- Conduct general research on art, creative and culture to create content library;
- Manage the upload of content onto the website on a daily basis, ensuring SEO optimization.
- Assist with the Development and execution of media plans;
- Develop and distribute newsworthy press releases;
- Build and strengthen relationships with correlated artists, brands and medias;
- Complete date–to–date social media updates;
- Attend Gallery Opening, Exhibition Press conferences and related events.
Skills and Abilities Required：
- Major in Communication or English, a minor major in Art or Computer subject is a plus, with the ability to accurately translate;
- Familiar with topics relating to Art, Design, Culture, Travel, Fashion and Lifestyle;
- Creative, coolheaded, conscientious, meticulous;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Website and Internet applications, knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premier is an asset;
- Posses strong presentation, verbal, written and media relations skills;
- Internship candidates possess exceptional skills in translation can be considered for this appointment.
- Excellent command of Mandarin and English;
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel;
- Professional attitude and approach to business.
Please send your resume to hr(at)artthat.net.
For any inquiry, please contact 021 6373 3012
WeChat Public Account: artthat